Akwa Ibom Poly Admission List: The Akwa Ibom Poly ND Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. The names of admitted candidates have been uploaded online.
How to Check Akwa Ibom Poly Admission List
All candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma programme of the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 session are to proceed to check if they have been offered admission.
Candidates are advised to check their admission status from the names pasted on the notice board within the school premises.
- Go to Akwa Ibom State Poly admission verification portal at https://portal.akwaibompoly.edu.ng/VerifyAccount.aspx.
- Enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Verify’ button to access your admission status.
- If the portal returns with your details, that means you have been admitted. You can now go ahead with registration.
- If the portal returns with you have not been offered admission yet, that means you have to keep checking back.
All the admitted candidates are advised to proceed to their respective departments for necessary documentation, payment of acceptance fee, screening and subsequent school fees payment.
Students concerned are also hereby informed that the 1st Semester of 2020/2021 for ND1 students has commenced forthwith.
Congratulations to all the candidates successfully admitted into the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic ND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates offered admission are to also proceed to JAMB CAPS to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. For a detailed procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS, see below:
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
Candidates can also proceed to JAMB CAPS portal to check their admission status using the steps stated below.
- Go to jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends.