The management of has announced the resumption of academic activities. This was contained in a memo signed by the Registrar.
The memo reads, “As earlier stated, students resumption will be done in batches. Find below the approved schedule of resumption.
- Saturday, 3rd October 2020 – All 400L and 300L students resume
- Saturday 10th October 2020- All 200L students
All students should take note that entrance into the University is subject to :
- Payment of all fees in arrears
- Payment of a minimum of accommodation fee and other fees for the 2020/2021 session
- Compliance with all COVID19 preventive measures. Each student is therefore required, in addition to the measures already put in place by the University, to resume with a minimum of
a. Half a packet of a dispensable facemask.
b. 5 pieces of re-usable facemask
c. 5 pieces of 100ml hand sanitizers
All students are required to come along with all evidence of payment
Adesokan, ibilade Joel