FUPRE Admission List Released: The Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) first batch admission list for the 2020/2021 session is out. See how to check your admission status below. Note that the first batch admission list has been released.
The school authorities of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, has released the first batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session. Candidates who took part in FUPRE Post UTME can check now check if they were successful.
How to Check FUPRE Admission List
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) first and second batch admission lists contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check FUPRE Admission List on JAMB’s Portal
- Go to the JAMB eFacility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUPRE admission status.
All admitted candidates are also advised to log in the JAMB website to Accept or Decline Admission offered. See the procedure below:
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website. See the procedure below.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUPRE admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
Candidates can also proceed to JAMB CAPS portal to check their admission status using the steps stated below.
- Go to jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends.