Do you want to fill NSFAS online application form? What is the best way to complete NSFAS application form for 2022? If you have been asking for steps on how to fill NSFAS application form without errors, this post is for you.
On this page, I will show you how to fill NSFAS online application form 2022 without much stress.
How To Fill NSFAS Online Application Form
See how to fill NSFAS application form properly.
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Register for “MyNSFAS Account”
- Then login after creating an account
- Click on the “Apply” tab
- Complete the forms by filling all the sections
- Submit it for review and possible approval
That’s how to complete NSFAS application form online successfully.
Required Documents For Filling NSFAS Online Application
Below are the documents you are required to provide to complete the NSFAS form.
- Phone number
- Valid email address
- Copies of your Identification Documents (ID)
- Official copy of employment letter, recent payslip, not older than three months
- Prove of household income (including Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF), SASSA grants, retirement, disability or other financial benefits you get.)
- Copy of spouse/parents/guardian/ Identification documents (if applicable)
- Also, complete a disability Annexure A and B if you’re disability, and submit them
Do I have to fill all Sections on NSFAS Form?
Yes, you must fill in all the sections on the application form with the appropriate data. This means that you have to complete a section before proceeding to the next section.
NOTE: Your NSFAS application will be rejected if you don’t complete the whole section. It is also necessary to have all the required documents to complete your application.