This post will show you How to upload NSFAS documents to NSFAS 2022. If you have been asking about an easy method to upload documents on NSFAS 2022, this post is for you.
Uploading NSFAS documents is of the important questions about the NSFAS online application process students ask.
The issues of uploading the required documents to NSFAS arise from students who are interested in National Student Financial Aid Scheme for funding.
This article covers straightforward steps for funding application approval to upload your documents to NSFAS 2022.
How To Upload NSFAS Supporting Documents 2022
All participating NSFAS applicants are expected to upload the necessary NSFAS documents to benefit from NSFAS funding on their academics, both TVET college of education and university.
All applicants that need NSFAS funding must upload the required documents. Else the application will be void.
How To Upload Documents on NSFAS 2022
Below are the straightforward tips for uploading your documents to NSFAS.
- Visit the official site www.nsfas.org.za
- Log into your MyNSFAS Account dashboard
- Go to the “Upload Outstanding Supporting Documents” tab
- Select the Supporting Documents where it is located
- Cross-check the selected documents
- Then, click on the “Submit Documents” tab
- You will get a pop-up notification stating that “Outstanding Documents have been Successfully Uploaded”
Above is how to upload NSFAS outstanding documents 2022 with ease using any device.
How to know that the NSFAS document upload was successful?
A notification message on your device screen will state that your NSFAS documents have been uploaded successfully.
Other Questions on how To Upload NSFAS Documents 2022
This section provides answers to related questions about how to upload NSFAS supporting documents.
I Can’t Upload the required Documents on NSFAS?
The problem of being unable to upload the documents is one of the issues NSFAS applicants face. If you are having the issue of can’t upload documents, kindly ensure that the NSFAS Supporting document you are uploading is readable and clear.
It will be best if you use a phone with a high-resolution camera when capturing the documents.
You can also scan the NSFAS Supporting documents and convert them to PDF format to retain its quality.
Solution to No Button For NSFAS Document Upload
As an applicant, you are not given privileges over the system, but you can still use some tips to upload your supporting documents to NSFAS.
Below are some tips for applying when the button to upload supporting documents is not showing.
- Change device or smartphone
- Use another service provider with better signals
- Change to another browser
- Clear cache
After doing these tips, go back to the NSFAS official website, log in to MyNSFAS and try again.
Make sure you upload the NSFAS supporting documents.
What Are The 2022 Supporting Documents For NSFAS?
- Birth Certificate (to prove you’re South African Citizen) or Identification Documents (ID)
- Valid Passport or Drivers license will also be accepted as Identification Card (ID)
- Non-SASSA applicants must provide ID copies of guardian/parents/spouse
- With Smart ID Cards (front and back)
- Proof of Income (latest payslip not less than 3 months) or retrenchment letter, appointment letter, UIF letter
When Can I Upload NSFAS Supporting Documents?
You can upload your NSFA supporting documents for NSFAS funding in the application process.
It will be best to read How To Apply For NSFAS Online 2022 to know how to apply for NSFAS funding successfully.
That’s all on how to upload NSFAS supporting documents yourself with ease.
Is sending my Documents to NSFAS by Email accepted?
No, you are required to upload your NSFAS supporting documents via the application portal. So, sending your supporting documents via email to NSFAS is not accepted.
I Can’t Find Upload Supporting Documents Button
NSFAS system malfunctions sometimes, especially when many applicants do the same process at a time. It will be best if you come back later to the NSFAS website. Don’t think that your MyNSFAS Account is having issues.