Are you searching for motivational letter for NSFAS appeal examples? How to write NSFAS appeal motivation letter? On this page, I will show you how to write NSFAS motivational letter 2022 without much stress.
If you have been asking for sample of motivation letter for appeal NSFAS, this post is for you.
Let’s get started on how to write a good NSFAS Appeal Motivational Letter.
What is NSFAS Appeal Motivational Letter?
NSFAS motivational letter is a letter of consideration by a student revoked from NSFAS funding due to poor performance and other reasons.
Students removed from NSFAS funding will need to write Appeal Motivational Letter for review.
How to write NSFAS Appeal Motivational Letter
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Log into your MyNSFAS Account
- Go to the “Application process” tab
- If it is unsuccessful, appeal
- Click on “Submit Appeal”
- Write a motivational letter for NSFAS appeal
- Maximum of 1000 characters
- Upload supporting documents for appeal
- Click on the “Submit Appeal”
That’s how to appeal for NSFAS funding successfully.
Reason why NSFAS will stop funding
- You didn’t meet up the academic performance of passing at least 50% of your modules
- You fail to meet academic performance due to medical reason
- More than one sibling enrolled
- Change in your combined household annual income
- You had a gap year and could not continue your semester
- Your application was rejected for some reason.
You may ask your questions in the comment section below.