Enugu State Polytechnic IMT Post UTME Form for Degree programmes 2021/2022 Academic session has been released.
2021/2022 IMT Post UTME exam date and time, cut-off mark, and registration date, and the deadline is out. The ongoing screening exercise is mainly for JAMB UTME candidates whose score is not below 180 in the last 2021 computer-based test.
In addition, candidates from any recognized polytechnics in Nigeria with ND are eligible for the exercise if you applied for the institution through Direct Entry in the last JAMB UTME.
Below is the list of Degree Programmes
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Marketing
- Banking and Finance (BSc Hons)
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Mass Comm
- Bachelor of Business Admin
- Bachelor of Statistics
NUC has accredited degree programmes above in IMT, which is affiliated to UNN. Also, candidates in any of the above programmes are eligible to participate in the NYSC scheme on graduation.
IMT Post UTME
Kindly follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for IMT Post UTME:
- Go to Portal.imt.edu.ng
- Go to “Online Portal” page, and APPLY.
- Fill the form with your relevant details.
- Ensure the data you entered in the application form is correct on the Summary Page.
- Click on INTERSWITCH and generate an INVOICE for payment.
- Make a payment of #2000 (application fee) in any bank of your choice.
- You can also pay the application fee through Quickteller using a Credit card, USSD, or mobile banking.
- After making payment, go back to the IMT official portal and print the degree application form.
- It is mandatory to use a valid phone number and email.
The CBT screening exam is scheduled to commence on Tuesday 9th November 2021 to 12th November 2021.