Do you want to know the official Jamb subject combination for Estate Management 2023? Are you confused on the subject to register in Jamb for Estate Management? Search no more. This post is about the UTME subjects for Estate Management in Jamb 2023.
Below, you will get to know the subjects to write in Jamb for Estate Management, required utme subjects for Estate Management to students that want to study Estate Management at any higher institution in 2023, and finally, the requirements for both Direct Entry and UTME candidates.
Let’s get started with the official Estate Management subjects for Jamb for all institutions/ UTME subject combination for Estate Management.
Correct JAMB Subject Combination For Estate Management 2023
Approved UTME subjects for Estate Management students:
- Use of English
Requirements to Study Estate Management in Nigeria 2023
- First, five (5) credit passes, at least not excluding English language and Maths in WAEC 0r NECO (O’level result) in one sitting before you can study Estate Management in any higher institutions in Nigeria. Some institutions accept two sittings.
- You need to be up to 16 years old or above before considering getting admission.
- Meet the school of your choice cut-off mark for Estate Management.
- Made a good UTME score, O’level result.
- Good Post UTME score helps in getting admission.
Direct Entry Requirements To Study Estate Management in Nigeria 2023
- Not more than two (2) sittings with a minimum of five (5) credits in WAEC or NECO (GCE).
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
- A degree in related fields (First Class/ Second Class Upper).
- Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
- A minimum of National Diploma (ND), Advanced Level Certificates, and Merit Pass in National Certificate of Education (NCE).
- According to Jamb, Direct entry candidates purchase forms through the JAMB site.
- Other requirements are qualifications equivalent to (1) and (5) above and accept your institution’s Senate. In addition, to the requirement for admission, candidates must meet up with Departmental requirements or Faculty.
I hope you have known the 2023 Estate Management Jamb subject combination candidates.
Note: Courses to write in Jamb for Estate Management is the same with subject needed for Estate Management in Jamb. And it’s essential to know official Jamb requirements for Estate Management with the Estate Management jamb subjects.
I hope you find this post on the Estate Management jamb subject combination interesting. If you have any questions on this topic, kindly let me know in the comment section. Share or pass this post with your friends and fellow Jambites who may need to know Jamb subjects for Estate Management.