Do you want to know the official Jamb subject combination for Pharmacy 2022? Search no more. This post is about the UTME subjects for Pharmacy in Jamb 2022.
Below, you will get to know the subjects to write in Jamb for Pharmacy, required utme subjects for Pharmacy to students that want to study Pharmacy at any higher institution in 2022, and finally, the requirements for both Direct Entry and UTME candidates.
Let’s get started with the official Pharmacy subjects for Jamb for all institutions.
Correct JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy 2022
Approved required UTME subjects for Pharmacy students:
- Use of Englis
Requirements to Study Pharmacy in Nigeria 2022
- First, five (5) credit passes at least not excluding English language and Maths in WAEC 0r NECO (O’level result) in one sitting before you can study Pharmacy in any higher institutions in Nigeria. Some institutions accepts two sittings.
- You need to be up to 16 years old or above before you could be considered getting admission.
- Meet the school of your choice cut-off mark for Pharmacy.
- Made a good UTME score, O’level result.
- Good Post UTME score helps in getting admission.
Direct Entry Requirements To Study Pharmacy 2022 Nigeria
- Not more than two (2) sittings with a minimum of five (5) credits in WAEC or NECO (GCE).
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
- A degree in related fields (First Class/ Second Class Upper).
- Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
- A minimum of National Diploma (ND), Advanced Level Certificates, and Merit Pass in National Certificate of Education (NCE).
- According to Jamb, Direct entry candidates are to purchase form through JAMB site.
- Other requirements are qualifications equivalent to (1) and (5) above and are acceptable your institution’s Senate. In addition, to requirement for admission, candidates must meet up with Departmental requirements or Faculty.
Goodluck as you know the 2022 JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy students.
I hope you find this post on 2022 Jamb subjects for Pharmacy interesting. If you have any questions on this topic, kindly let me know on the comment section. Share or pass this post with your friends and fellow Jambites that are may need to know Jamb subjects for Pharmacy.