The University of Lincoln offers the Lincoln Global Leaders Undergraduate and Master’s Scholarships in various courses for successful international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Lincoln is considered one of the best places to study in the UK. It is a research-intensive university that attracts bright and passionate students from around the world. In terms of overall student satisfaction, the institution ranks 7th in the UK. It prepares students to make a positive contribution in today’s global workplace.
Level of Study: Postgraduate and Undergraduate
Place of Study: United Kingdom
Sponsor: University of Lincoln
Language (s): English
Number of Awards: NA
Application method: Online
Application Deadline: December 1st, 2021.
Who is Eligible to apply
The scholarship is for international students.
Application Procedure and Requirements
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must enroll in the university’s undergraduate and graduate programs.
- To apply, students must be admitted to the university’s study program.
- Applicants must attach transcripts and certificates and a copy of the photo page of their passport.
- Students wishing to join an undergraduate program must have received one of the following qualifications prior to applying for the Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship: A-Level BBB or higher grades 30 International Baccalaureate (IB) points or Successful completion of a recognized Program of the Year International Foundation or International Year with a minimum grade of 60% or higher.
- Students who intend to join a graduate program must have one of the following qualifications before applying for the Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship: A bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution with a minimum grade of 2: 1 or equivalent; A pre-masters qualification from a recognized institution with a grade comparable to 2: 1; A master’s degree from a recognized institution with a qualification of merit or equivalent.
- Students will be required to show English language proficiency, even if English is their first language.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- The scholarship offers 50% of the tuition.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.