Are you looking for a free NECO token to check NCEE, SSCE, and BECE results? Can I use the NECO token in place of the result scratch card? You will learn how to get NECO token serial number and use it to check results online.
The National Examinations Council, popularly known as NECO, introduced token use to check results in 2019. This new system replaced the scratch card for checking all the exams conducted by the body. It also made it easier for NECO candidates to check their results once released at the official result checking portal www.result.neco.gov.ng.
What is a Token?
A token is a 12 digit pin that is required to check any NECO exam results online. It can be used to check the result of a particular candidate examination number maximum of five times. A token does the same work NECO result scratch pin can do.
How Register on NECO results Portal
Using a working email address while registering for a new account at NECO results Portal is essential to confirm your account. Registration will not be successful with an invalid email.
Requirements are name, phone number, and a valid email.
- Go to www.result.neco.gov.ng/
- Click on the register new account tab
- Enter your Name, Phone number, and email.
- Click on Register
- NECO will send an Activation Email to the provided email address.
- Login to your email and verify your account.
How to buy NECO Token with Remita Online
Below is a step-by-step guide to buying a token for NECO result checking online.
- Go to www.result.neco.gov.ng/login
- Log in with your NECO email/phone number and password.
- Click on the Purchase Token on your Dashboard.
- Enter the number of NECO tokens and click on PAY NOW.
- Confirm the number of tokens you cant to purchase.
- Click on PROCEED TO PAY
- Use any preferred method to make payment on the Remita payment page and SUBMIT.
- You will be redirected to My Tokens on your dashboard.
- Click on Active Token to view the purchased tokens.
Note: Each purchased token can be used with only one examination number result for a maximum of five views