The University of Surrey Offers Excellence Scholarship for Vice Chancellors for Master’s in Various Areas; for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023.
It is a renowned leading university, ranked 378th globally and 33rd in the UK according to the 2020 World Universities Academic Ranking. It aims to provide excellent education and to promote and spread knowledge. The University of Surrey UK has excellent teaching and academic support to assist students academically and outside the university premises. Students also receive affordable accommodation.
Level: Master’s Degree
Place of Study: United Kingdom
Offeror: University of Surrey
Language (s): English
Number of Awards: NA
Application method: Online
Application Deadline: No deadline has been announced yet. The application will begin on 1st December 2021.
The scholarships are for self-funded international fee-paying students.
- The scholarship offers £ 5,000 to £ 10,000 for tuition fees.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Applicants must be self-funded international students paying fees.
- Applicants must have applied to a full graduate program.
- To apply for the University of Surrey scholarship, applicants must log in to the university portal. Students interested in applying for the Vice-Chancellors Excellence scholarship must complete the scholarship application form.
- Students must present the following documents: Scanned copies of signed/stamped grades (certificates or transcripts); A copy of your passport; A research proposal; A personal statement;
- and contact details of two arbitrators.
- Students must have or expect to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The score, or the level of English language required, varies between courses.
Go to the Official Website to Apply