If you have been asking what WAEC Syllabus for Tourism 2022 is all about, this post is for you as you will find out details you need to know about WAEC Syllabus For Tourism 2022.
I will show you the verified approved WAEC Syllabus For Tourism 2022, Tourism WASSCE Syllabus 2022 PDF File to download Online.
Do you want to download WAEC Syllabus for Tourism 2022? If you are interested in the WAEC syllabus for Tourism for school candidates, kindly know that you can get the WAEC syllabus 2022 for Tourism here in this post you are currently reading.
What is WAEC Tourism syllabus 2022?
The Tourism WAEC syllabus 2022 outlines topics that candidates are expected to study for their WASSCE SS3 Exams. It is also known as the WAEC scheme of work for Tourism.
Check out How to Pass WAEC 2022 to learn more about why it’s necessary.
The WASSCE syllabus in Tourism aims to prepare the candidates for the WAEC final exam in Secondary School (SS3).
Importance of WAEC Tourism Syllabus
- With the Wassce syllabus for Tourism 2022, you will know the areas or topics to study for the exam.
- You will discover likely questions that WAEC will set for Tourism at the end of each topic.
- Complete list of Tourism textbooks (authors, editions, titles) is in the syllabus.
WAEC Syllabus For Tourism 2022
Below is the approved WAEC Syllabus For Tourism 2022:
- Concepts and Tourism Resources
- Tourist attractions in a nation
- Types of tourism
- Benefits of tourism
- Tourism and travel business
- History of tourism
- Festivals and heritages in a nation
- Components of tourism
- Tourist product
- Tourism statistics
- Business and Entrepreneurial Skills in Tourism
- Travel agency business
- Support services
- Reasons for travel
- Tour operating business
- Service delivery in tourism
- Private agencies in tourism
- Public agencies in tourism
- Tourism marketing
- Skill acquisition
- Entrepreneurship in tourism
The above PDF File contains the complete content of the Tourism syllabus for WAEC 2022.
Now that you have gotten the complete 2022 WAEC syllabus for Tourism pdf, don’t hesitate to share it with your classmates and friends.